Murder Mystery Weekend
Thank you to all who participated in our 6th Annual Murder Mystery Weekend! With nearly 200 sleuths running around Lincoln-Woodstock helping to solve the mystery, it was a great time had by all. Stay tuned as plans begin shaping up and more information becomes available for our 2016 Murder Mystery Weekend. For now, check out all the fun that was had in 2015 below.
"Blood Under the Big Top"
April 11-12, 2015
- Register your team in advance (recommended) or in person beginning at 9am on Saturday, April 11 at Mystery Headquarters (Jean's Playhouse in Lincoln, NH). There is no cost to register your team and play along!
- The crime will be revealed at 10am at Mystery Headquarters. Each team will then be issued an official Clue Book to help find the 20 clues throughout the area, and the six suspects. All this information will help to solve the mystery.
- Just like in real life, money talks! You can purchase “bribe bucks” to get as much dirt as you can out of the suspects! Bribe bucks can be purchased at Mystery Headquarters throughout the weekend.
- Suspects are available for interviews from 10:30am until 3pm on Saturday, and from 9am until 11am on Sunday. All suspects will be available for questioning at the Suspect Dinner at the Common Man in Lincoln on Saturday evening, seating's at 5:30pm and 7:30pm.
- Once you think you have figured out “who dunnit”, and you would like to be included in the PRIZE DRAWINGS, go to Mystery Headquarters to submit an Arrest Warrant. Arrest Warrants can be purchased in advance or at Mystery Headquarters for $10 each and must be received NO LATER than 11:15am on Sunday April 12. There is no limit to the number of Arrest Warrants a person, or team, can issue.
- Whether you have submitted an Arrest Warrant or not, attend the live reveal of the perpetrator on Sunday April 12 at 11:30am at Mystery Headquarters.
- Detectives that correctly identify the killer will have a chance at winning a handsome reward for their excellent investigative skills, and even those that are incorrect are entered into a drawing for several not-so handsome rewards. You do not need to be present to win.
In it's 6th year, the Western White Mountains Chamber's Murder Mystery Weekend continues to grow and has become an event that families and couples look forward to year after year. This event is meant to be over the top and fun, and is suitable for sleuths of all ages and abilities. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.