Once the virtual lumber capital of New England, this town in the valley of the East Branch of the Pemigewasset is now a year-round resort center. Lincoln was first granted in 1764 and named after Henry Clinton, the ninth Earl of Lincoln and a cousin of Governor Wentworth's family. Read more Lincoln, NH information as a web page.
This Pemigewasset Valley town which includes both the small village of Woodstock and the larger settlement of North Woodstock has one of the most scenic settings in the region. With Franconia Notch to the north and Kinsman Notch to the west, Woodstock has been a tourist haven for many years. Woodstock was first granted in 1763 as "Peeling", a name taken from a town in England. In 1771 the town was regranted and named Fairfield, after the town of the same name in Connecticut. Read more Woodstock, NH information as a web page.
This document contains the data and demographic information for the entire Lincoln-Woodstock community.
Read the Lincoln-Woodstock, NH relocation information as a web page.